1/30/2013

Officially One Year With My Toronto Invisalign!

This week officially marks my one year of wearing Invisalign! It feels like this year went by really fast. To be honest, I can't remember what my teeth looked like when I first started.  A few weeks ago, I received my mid course correction aligners (MCC).  It felt so GOOD to have aligners that fit completely snug and perfect around my teeth! My previous aligners had a slight 1mm void between the edge of my front teeth and the aligner itself (due to missed IPR date). To all those who are self conscious about how the trays look like on and off, I've posted a picture below so you can see the difference.  I can almost guarantee that no will notice your aligners (especially with no attachments).  As promised, I've posted pictures showing my progress from this past year.  Enjoy! Feel free to comment or ask any questions!

I am wearing my MCC aligners in the picture on the left.  Barely noticeable.

1 year progress photos.  My front teeth have changed so much.  I can't wait to see the final product!


Thank you for reading! The next time you hear from me will be when I get my attachments on (about 2 weeks)! I'll definitely take some pictures to show you guys!

Keep smiling =)




6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/04/2013

    Wow...They are really invisible with no attachments! Do you have the same number of trays as were left on your original plan, or were more trays needed as part of the MCC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have about 12-14 extra sets compared to my original plan. My initial treatment was approx 18 months, but now it will be approx 24 months. This is normal as it happens to many people who need midcourse correction or refinement. I just got my attachments placed on 2 days ago. I will be posting pictures of them next week!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous2/10/2013

    That must have been a little disappointing to bump from 18 months to 24. But I guess it happens with braces all the time. Are your new attachments the same as before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I was a little taken back, but seeing how fast this past year went by, I'm not worried about my treatment time being extended. I actually have 9 attachments this time as opposed to the 13 I had before. The upper attachments are in the same spots but different shapes and on the lower I only have 2 this time! I'll have some pictures up tomorrow if you would like to see =)

      Delete
  3. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Wisdom tooth Removal in Bhopal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Multispeciality clinic in jaipur

    ReplyDelete